Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, October 7, 2011

Save Time and Major Money with Fiverr

What would you do for $5? That's the question that the good folks at www.fiverr.com want to know.  If you have not heard of this website, then I promise you it's worth your time to check out.  As a marketer that has come to realize how important creativity is in a niche market, I want to encourage you to check out the possibilities. Some of pretty good.

I visited fiverr this week and found a very cool selection.  Now, I could have gone to Sony Vegas and spent a few hours trying to figure out how to pull this off, but that would not have been a good use of my time.  Check it out below and go see what jewels you may uncover on this website.  Here's an example of a FIVERR find.  A great gift for my client.

No comments:

Post a Comment